25 April 2010

Win a copy of this book!

If you read my profile, you'll know that I'm a lactivist (breastfeeding activist), and I LOVE the saying: "If breastfeeding offends you, put a blanket over YOUR head!"

Well, there's a group on Crackbook with that same name, that now has their own blog.  :)  COOOOOOOL.

AND.

They are giving away TONS of stuff... and the one thing I am SO stoked about, is this new book by Elizabeth Pantley, called The No Cry Separation Anxiety Solution.  If you've ever had to deal with separation anxiety, well, you might understand why this book gets me giddy.  My big boy has almost never had issues with SA, but little one?  At times, he has a meltdown if I have to go pee.  It can get pretty annoying to have to do your business with a toddler sitting on your lap.  Yes, doing your biz is FINE, it's the WIPING with a toddler on your lap that gets difficult.  :P  Believe me, I KNOW - been there, done that, tooooooo many times to count.

If YOU want a copy of this book, enter to win here: THEIR BLOG .

And ya know what?  While you're at it, become a fan of Elizabeth's on Facebook HERE.

No comments: