17 August 2009

More BLOG candy @ A Scrapable Life

OOOOH, have to post about this! :)

Naoual, a gorgeous, talented young lady about to turn 25, is offering blog candy for the first time ever to celebrate her birthday.... go check it out here: http://scrapable.blogspot.com/ Check out the post, leave a comment, and you could win all this:

lots of bling in there.... yay!!! :)

Lots of progress for me lately in my scrapping life: I've wanted to become a Stampin' Up demonstrator for over 18 months, but I don't want to stress about parties, etc... so I've decided to do a stamp club. My agreement with T is that I won't sign up until I have all 9 ladies for my club (committed!), and everything organised for it..... 6 down, only 3 to go!!!! Yay! Looks like I'll be able to sign up this month, and get this AWESOME InColour freebie with my kit! :) Will DEFINITELY post about my club and projects soon!

And sorry no post this weekend... X-man went to Quesnel with the fam, T was away (as mentioned before), so it was just me and Shan all weekend... not much time spent on 'puter, organising, OR scrapping (as was planned). :P And, since we're back in the work week, T and I are FINALLY going out to celebrate our 4th anniversary (only a month later), aaaaand X's 3rd birthday is on thursday - yeah, no more posts (probably) until this coming weekend.

Love and hugs,
D.

No comments: