02 June 2009

Tagged by Dinnae

And... after heading over to get my fix of Shazza's croppy self... I have been tagged by her at: shazza's craft connection, I have to fill out the answers to these questions then tag 8 other bloggers... so...


8 Things I Look Forward To
1. cuddles with my hubby and/or my boys
2. church
3. family visits
4. scrapbooking and sewing (when I get a chance)
5. crash coming to live with us
6. facebook (yeah, sad, I know)
7. the arrival of my monthly Melaleuca order (hey, I've been a customer for 10 years, because I looooove their stuff!)
8. coffee with friends


8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. got woken up far too many times (1.19am, 4am, 5.48am)
2. went swimming at the Nilsson's
3. had hot dogs for dinner
4. put laundry out on the line (I LOVE THIS SEASON!)
5. set up my boys' wading pool
6. visit with my Grama (whom I live with) and my Auntie C
7. went for a walk/jog
8. read my Bible and prayed


8 Things I wish I could Do
1. have my own scrap/sew/craft area
2. buy our own house
3. go visit mates in Melbourne
4. live closer to all my bestest friends (Van, Melb, EVERYWHERE!)
5. be organised, and not always feel like I'm behind the 8ball
6. go to a hawks footy match... I miss my team!
7. know what the future holds
8. have 36 hour days (I think that ties in with #5 tho)


8 Things Or Shows I've Watched Lately
1. Rules of Engagement
2. Big Bang Theory
3. Obssessed
4. NCIS
5. CSI:NY
6. Max & Ruby & ITNG
7. Pros vs Joes (T's pick)
8. Stanley Cup Finals


8 Blogs I am tagging....
1. Tanja W
2. Kate H
3. Jen N
4. Yvette O
5. Heidi B
6. Susan D
7. Marcy
8. Samantha


hugs,
d.

No comments: